Corpay One: Senior Mobile Developer
via We Work Remotely
Headquarters: Copenhagen, Denmark
You’ll play a large role in developing new features and leading by example. Your educational background is less important as your previous professional experience, your drive, and your personality.
- Write clean, scalable and testable code
- Develop new features and improve existing ones
- Review and refactor code
- Document development and operational procedures
- Analyze system requirements and prioritize own tasks
- Be a team player
- Participate in team meetings and discussions
- Comfortable working with an existing code base
- 5+ years of experience with the Android SDK, 3+ years building applications in Kotlin
- 3+ years of experience working with Swift and the iOS SDK
- Strong knowledge of the Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes
- Experienced with using RESTful APIs to connect Android and iOS applications to back-end services (Retrofit, RxJava, Alamofire, etc)
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Knowledge of iOS UI design principles and patterns
- Experience with threading, and performance tuning
- Knowledge of cloud message APIs and push notifications (Firebase, APNS, etc)
- Love to collaborate in a small team and quickly iterate on feedback
- Familiarity with agile environments
- Excellent troubleshooting abilities and problem-solving skills
- Good communication skills in English, both verbal and written
- Living in Europe or CET time zone
Extra bonus points for the following (not required)
- Understanding of functional reactive programming is a plus.
- Experience with Objective-C.
- Experience with or an understanding of newer approaches to networking, like GraphQL.