Conduktor Inc: UI Designer
via We Work Remotely
We are seeking an experienced, creative, and ambitious UI Designer to help us build the next generation of data streaming tools. We’re on a mission to make Apache Kafka and event-driven architectures easier for engineering teams everywhere. Join us!
THIS POSITION IS IN AVAILABLE IN UK ONLY (London preferred, with a flex-office approach).
Real-time data are revolutionizing our lives.
Every business today must have data available to compete. That’s why real-time data processing is the fastest-growing segment of business computing. Conduktor is a platform that sits on top of any data streaming technology, ensuring companies across the world maximize the value of their data.
Established in 2019 and growing fast, Conduktor is on a mission to help engineering teams everywhere harness the power of real-time data. We have dozens of thousands of happy users from all over the world. With backing from incredible investors such as Accel, we’re an international startup with team members across the globe and offices in New York, Dublin, London and Paris. We are looking for highly motivated, talented people who want to share this amazing journey with us.
This is an exciting opportunity for a UI Designer to join our passionate and talented Design team. We’re looking for candidates that think beyond just interfaces and want to work across multiple touchpoints.
What you will do
- Create and refine the visual design for our interfaces and digital products.
- Contribute to creating and maintaining a unified, flexible design system for our digital products.
- Evaluate and set best practices and visual design standards.
- Design useful, usable, and desirable interfaces while considering research findings, business goals, and requirements.
- Closely work with project designers, and product managers through the project lifecycle to ensure high-quality delivery.
- Collaborate with our Engineering team on making sure designs are implemented correctly.
What you need
- Strong communication skills (English – written and verbal).
- 3-6 years of experience as a UI Designer
- Excels in Figma and other industry-standard design and prototyping tools.
- Has attention to detail and an eye for great UI/UX.
- Well-organized, disciplined, and available for hybrid work (at our office in central London).
- Experience in designing, creating & maintaining design systems.
- Experience working with designers and developers in an agile work environment.
- Deep care about aesthetics and a great eye for typography, layout, and visual design in general.
- Ability to estimate levels of effort for tasks for design initiatives
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive salary
- Premium health insurance
- Flexible working hours and hybrid working (London office)
- Your choice of devices and tools that make you work the best with a $5,000 budget for a kit.
- International team with a wealth of knowledge