Conduktor Inc: Senior Creative Marketing Designer – London (Hybrid)
via We Work Remotely
Headquarters: New York
You MUST live in London and enjoy a flex-office approach (coming to our office every now and then, in central London).
You will be responsible for maintaining and evolving our brand guidelines, strategically thinking through our campaigns and executing with great attention to detail in a way that resonates emotionally with our customers and target audience.
- Develop or update brand identity, standards, and brand management tools as needed.
- Continually innovate with the Marketing team to build new or updated marketing campaigns that engage our target audience.
- Produce static, digital and motion assets including landing pages, paid ads, email and social media assets.
- Clearly articulate design ideas – both in writing and in person.
- Work collaboratively with the Marketing team and other stakeholders to gather information, understand the end goals and strategize communication approaches.
- Ability to prepare production-ready assets and to package files for distribution and digital implementation
- 5+ years of experience and a deep understanding of all stages of the design process focusing on online graphic design skills.
- A proven ability to apply basic design principles and brand guidelines to creative work across a range of experiences (print, digital, and motion).
- Demonstrate high quality/accuracy in design standards.
- Experienced user of graphic and digital design tools such as Illustrator, Photoshop, Figma as well as video editing software such as After Effects.
- Experience working for a B2B tech company.
- Positive attitude and open to feedback, edits and shifts in creative direction.
- Great personality and social skills.
- Ability to adapt, switch gears, and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Perks and Benefits, the good stuff!
- Comprehensive Health Care coverage including medical, dental, and vision
- Flexible working hours and flex-office working in London
- Generous vacation planAgile working environment with short decision paths
- Your choice of devices and tools that make you work the best
- Popular tools: Slack, Google Meet, Notion, Linear, Slite
- International team with a wealth of knowledge