Coach Foundation: Enrolment Coach (High Ticket Closer – Remote)
via We Work Remotely
Enrolment Coach- High Ticket Closer (Remote)
Hit your goals and you’ll have tons of freedom, vacation, incentives and unlimited income and a lot of fun!
The Opportunity – Summarized:
You’ll get 100% warm leads and never be asked to cold-call or prospect. These leads have had a 45mins to 1 hour call with a coach/setter who then books the leads with you if they qualify.
You will have a team of about 2 to 4 setters working to supply you high intent, high quality leads daily. Hit your goals and you’ll have tons of freedom, vacation, incentives and unlimited income and a lot of fun!
Why This Sales Position Over Others:
- Unlimited Commissions (No Caps).
- Only Speak to well vetted Qualified Leads
- Products Range From $5,000 to $20,000 (This Means Big Commissions).
- Very high earning potential of up to $35000/month
- Average closer earns about $10,000/month
- You get a team of coaches/setters working for you
- Coach Foundation is a 100% virtual company
- You Get to Work From Home or wherever you prefer.
- Short Sales Cycles of 1 to 7 Days
- Daily, Weekly & Monthly Sales Contests and Incentives (Including Apple Products, Gift Cards, Vacations & More).
- Get featured in the press and build your professional credibility.
- If you hit your goals, there are lucrative bonus opportunities available each quarter.
Role Summary – The Day To Day:
Once you’re given 2 weeks worth of hands-on training, you’ll immediately begin receiving leads from the company. These leads come from a team of setters, each lead has already been highly vetted and a call is booked with you.
- Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays – We do a team-wide meeting & training.
- All leads are FRESH (24-72 Hours).
- Expect 4 to 8 call bookings a day automatically…
- Remainder of time is used to follow-up with past leads…
- Provide coaching and training to your team
- Listen to calls and provide feedback to your team to improve performance
- Immediate assistance and help to process sales and manage the CRM (we want you to close sales, so we support all the un-fun stuff).
- Hit your goals and take the rest of the month off (if you choose) or keep getting more leads!
- You’ll never be asked to cold-call or prospect any leads that have not specifically asked us to call them. You also have daily support from our team on anything you need.
Also our sales cycle is between 1 day and 7 days mostly – This is a fast-paced environment with lots of momentum.
Benefits & Compensation:
- High commissions paid on all sales – no caps.
- Daily/weekly/monthly incentives for sales – Apple products, vacations and more!
- Quarterly bonus for top performers
As a Sales Representative, Your Responsibilities:
- Develop new client enrollment opportunities, nurture the leads given and create an effective follow-up process.
- Close your assigned leads in a short sales cycle – 1 day to 3 weeks max.
- Use the consultative and challenger sales method to encourage a prospect to move forward.
- Follow-up with your leads for 30 days using additional calls, emails, and text messages through our sales platform.
- Develop your team and build a strong culture of Accountability
- Inspire leadership and radical focus on results within your team
- Provide ongoing coaching and training to members of your team to help them perform better.
- Must attend all team meetings (Monday, Wednesday and Friday).
- Perform weekly OKR reviews with the Head of Sales.
- Show high integrity in actually enrolling the prospect – you must be able to say no and not sell someone if they are not truly qualified.
- Client first mentality – be first to support, offer guidance and care for all leads/clients.
- Provide lead quality data back to sales leadership so that marketing can continue to improve their processes.
- Record and maintain the lead/opportunity data in Dot Coach’s CRM sales database (CloseI.O.), ensuring its accuracy, currency, and completeness (much support available for this).
- Assist and execute all tasks and projects assigned by sales team leadership.
- Perform role play daily to continuously sharpen your skills and knowledge
Qualifications & Skills (MUST HAVE):
- Minimum 1 to 2 years of sales experience selling high-ticket products.
- Must have sold high ticket coaching, consultations and personal development packages over the phone or something similar
- Must be highly competitive and have an insatiable hunger to WIN
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Must be a high performer in high pressure, high stake environment
- Excellent listener who knows how to ask effective probing questions and has the ability to close a sale.
- Coaching background and experience is a plus.
- Familiarity with Close.io, Infusionsoft, or Salesforce CRM will be a plus.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Must possess excellent self-confidence, a high degree of customer-orientation, and great tenacity to not just achieve but surpass sales goals.
- Must have high integrity and value radical transparency.
*Must have own laptop that can be used for working with the basic specs as below:
- Minimum 8GB RAM
- Minimum 11th Gen Intel i3 Processor or AMD Ryzen 3 or M1
- Minimum 256 GB SSD Hard drive
- 1920 x 1080 resolution screen preferable
*Must have stable internet connection