Close: Frontend Webflow Developer
via We Work Remotely
At Close we’re building the sales communication platform of the future. With our roots as the very first sales CRM to include built-in calling, we’re leading the industry toward eliminating manual processes and helping companies to close more deals (faster).
Since our founding in 2013 we’ve grown to become a profitable, 100% globally distributed team of 55+ high-performing, happy people that are dedicated to building a product our customers love.
We want to change how the world sells not only through thought leadership in toolset, but also in mindset. As we expand our customer base, release new features, create new content, and provide additional sales resources to customers and non-customers alike, we want a website that can keep up. That’s where you come in!
We’re looking for an intrepid Webflow and Frontend Developer who knows how to marry the science of development with the art of web design. Someone with an analytical mindset who still has the ability to think outside of the box in order to maintain an ever evolving, aesthetically pleasing, functional, secure, and easy to use website.
Our site is built out in Webflow and our blog in Ghost. You’ll need to maintain and improve these systems, generate component libraries to make site updates more sustainable across the company, and act as our internal thought leader on all things related to our website.
You’ll report to the Director of Sales and Marketing as part of a growing Product Marketing team and should be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with a medium-sized, talented team where you’re supported in your efforts to grow professionally. You are able to manage your time well, communicate effectively, and collaborate in a fully distributed team.
What You’ll Do…
- Assist in maintaining our existing website and blog, including verifying functionality, performance, and security.
- Restructure and organize existing and new content within Webflow and Ghost
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user and process flows and sitemaps to communicate interaction and design ideas
- Design and implement on-brand and aesthetically pleasing landing pages
- Ensure existing and new landing page implementations align with SEO, accessibility, and usability best practices and company objectives
- Work with our marketing team to increase site traffic and conversion rates
- Create component libraries that others on the team can use as self-service options for minimal site updates, such as publishing blog posts
- Address internal and external user feedback regarding the website and own related QA processes and documentation
- Be a thought leader regarding all things Close branding and website design
- Have 3+ years of experience as a frontend developer
- Have 1+ years of Webflow experience
- Have advanced experience with modern HTML and CSS
- Ideally have experience with REST APIs, JSON, XML, and/or SQL (these skillsets would be a huge bonus)
- Have a keen eye for UX/UI and a pulse on current related trends
- Have experience with search engine optimisation
- Have strong troubleshooting and analytical abilities
- Have excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Be proficient in Figma or other visual design and wire-framing tools
- Culture video 💚
- 100% remote company (we believe in trust and autonomy)
- Choose between working 5 days/wk (standard full-time) or 4 days/wk @ 80% pay
- Annual team retreats ✈️
- Quarterly virtual summits
- 5 weeks PTO + Winter Holiday Break
- 2 additional PTO days every year with the company
- 1 month paid sabbatical every 5 years
- Co-working stipend
- Revenue Share (after 1 year)
- Paid parental leave
- Medical, Dental, Vision with HSA option (US residents)
- 401k matching at 6% (US residents)
- Dependent care FSA (US residents)
- Contributor to Stripe’s climate initiative 🌍❤️
- Our story and team 🚀
At Close, everyone has a voice. We encourage transparency and practice a mature approach to the work-place. In general, we don’t have strict policies, we have guidelines. Work/Life harmony is an important part of our business – we believe you bring your best to work when you practice self-care (whatever that looks like for you).
We come from 16 countries located in 5 of the 7 continents. We’re a collection of talented humans rich in diverse backgrounds, lifestyles, and cultures. Every year we meet up somewhere around the world to spend time with one another. These gatherings are an opportunity to strengthen the social fiber of our global community.
Our team is growing in more ways than one – we’ve recently launched 17 babies (and counting!). Unanimously, our favorite and most impactful value is “Build a house you want to live in.” We strive to make decisions that are authentic for our people and help our customers become more successful.
Our application process was designed to promote equitable and unbiased hiring practices. We ask a small series of questions that are similar to what would be asked in the first interview. This helps us learn more about you right from the start so please be sure to answer each question thoughtfully. Each application will receive two screens by two different reviewers. Regardless of fit, you will hear back from us letting you know if we’ll be moving forward.