Close: Affiliate Manager (100% Remote)
via We Work Remotely
At Close, we’re building the sales communication platform of the future. With our roots as the very first sales CRM to include built-in calling, we’re leading the industry in sales automation-helping companies close more deals, faster than ever. Since our founding in 2013 we’ve grown to become a profitable, 100% globally distributed ~55 person team that is dedicated to building a product our customers love.
We’re looking to add a stellar person to become our first dedicated Affiliate Manager to help us manage our already successful affiliate program and level up our efforts to make this channel a significant percentage of our annual revenue.
As an Affiliate Manager you’ll be responsible for managing and supporting our existing network of affiliates as well as growing the number of affiliates in the program through inbound application qualification and some outbound efforts. We’re looking for a proactive go-getter who is curious about people, has a strong and friendly demeanor, and enjoys talking to people with a vast range of backgrounds.
This isn’t your typical affiliate manager role. This program has already grown to produce 10% of our subscription revenue and we are looking for the right person to level up this program and double that number. We have consistent new applications for the program and we need someone to dedicate 100% of their time helping these affiliates acquire more customers for Close.
Sky’s the limit for the go getters out there! 🚀🚀🚀
You’ll be reporting to the Director of Sales & Marketing, Nick Persico, who reports to the CEO and working very closely with our Sr. Partnership Manager, James Urie.
- Physically based in North or South American time zones.
- >1 years experience in affiliate management, partnerships, sales, or business development. Ideally, in the SaaS space.
- Curious about people, comfortable running zoom calls and demos, and get fulfillment from helping people grow their business.
- Function from a place of friendly strength.
- High level of proficiency in the English language, both written and verbal.
- Manage, track, and nurture existing affiliate partners in Partnerstack.
- Qualify and approve/deny new affiliate applications.
- Schedule calls with high quality new affiliates to understand their business, how they will promote Close, and offer our support to make them more successful.
- Develop and optimize affiliate relationships in order to drive new acquired customers through affiliate channels.
- Monitor affiliate activity, analyze performance, identify areas of improvement, and optimize affiliate performance to increase affiliate-generated revenues.
- Proactive outreach to high quality partners that are not producing signups or sales to understand how we can help them drive new customers to Close.
- Quarterly communication with startups associated with our top startup program partners to drive top startups to use Close as their foundational sales tool.
- Review and audit monthly affiliate commissions to ensure payouts are correct using Partnerstack.
Why work with us?
- Culture video 💚
- 100% remote company (we believe in trust and autonomy)
- Choose between working 5 days/wk (standard full-time) or 4 days/wk @ 80% pay
- Annual team retreats ✈️
- Quarterly virtual summits
- 5 weeks PTO + Winter Holiday Break
- 2 additional PTO days every year with the company
- 1 month paid sabbatical every 5 years
- Co-working stipend
- Revenue Share (after 1 year)
- Paid parental leave
- Medical, Dental, Vision with HSA option (US residents)
- 401k matching at 6% (US residents)
- Dependent care FSA (US residents)
- Contributor to Stripe’s climate initiative 🌍❤️
- Our story and team 🚀
At Close, everyone has a voice. We encourage transparency and practice a mature approach to the work-place. In general, we don’t have strict policies, we have guidelines. Work/life harmony is an important part of our business – we believe you bring your best to work when you practice self-care (whatever that looks like for you).
We come from 16 countries located in 5 of the 7 continents — looking at you Antarctica and Australia 😉 ….. We’re a collection of talented humans rich in diverse backgrounds, lifestyles, and cultures. Every year we meet up somewhere around the world to spend time with one another. These gatherings are an opportunity to strengthen the social fiber of our global community.
Our team is growing in more ways than one – we’ve recently launched 17 babies (and counting!). Unanimously, our favorite and most impactful value is “Build a house you want to live in.” We strive to make decisions that are authentic for our people and help our customers become more successful.
Our application process was designed to promote equitable and unbiased hiring practices. We ask a small series of questions that are similar to what would be asked in the first interview. This helps us learn more about you right from the start so please be sure to answer each question thoughtfully. Each application will receive two screens by two different reviewers. Regardless of fit, you will hear back from us letting you know if we’ll be moving forward.