Client Accelerators: Conversion Rate Optimization Specialist (CRO)
via We Work Remotely
Headquarters: Westfield, New Jersey, United States
Are you an analytical, split testing, data compiling, freak!? 🙂
Then you’re in the right place.
We are looking for a Conversion Rate Optimization Specialist to join the marketing team.
As an analytically minded Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO) Specialist, you are responsible for executing optimization efforts to improve user experience, maximize conversion rates, & average order value across our numerous high paying clients.
You will work our clients, account managers, and media buyers to systematically improve conversion rates and sales so we can scale their business 2x, 3x, and sometimes even 10x what they’re currently doing.
Client Accelerators is a Digital Marketing Agency with headquarters located in Westfield, NJ that runs advertising for a suite of internet-based companies, we also consult hundreds of companies on how to run their own ads.
We currently spend over $4.2 Million Dollars a month across YouTube, Facebook, Google Search & Display. We have a full in-house team of copywriters, videographers, and creatives who put together the ads, which then our account managers and media buyers use to scale client’s leads, booked calls, and sales to new heights.
With over 70 clients on our current roster, we are on the cutting edge of everything that is paid advertising.
- Execute A/B and multivariate (MVT) optimization tests that drive fundamental improvements to the website experience and performance
- Manage the end-to-end experimentation process including hypothesis setting, test design, KPI selection and goals, test execution, results measuring and recommendations
- Interpret data, identify key findings, make recommendations and share learnings based on testing results to positively impact customer experience, conversion rates, future web developments and further testing iterations
- Collaborate with various teams and stakeholders to understand customer priorities and pain points, develop robust tests/hypotheses, write creative web copy/value propositions and design low fidelity experiment prototypes and wireframes
- Advocate user-centered design methodologies and incorporate qualitative and quantitative research findings to enhance optimization tests
- Lead and support training and development of web optimization and A/B testing standards
- Maintain consistent control of personal pipeline, not letting leads & prospects slip through the cracks
You need a desire to learn, to be intellectually curious, to constantly improve, and have a relentless focus on winning. Throw whatever you think you know about marketing out the window. And be prepared to start from scratch.
- 2-3 years of experience with optimization testing tools such as Adobe Target, Google Optimize, VWO, and Optimizely
- Experience with Google Analytics, FullStory and/or other digital analytics tools
- Test and learn mindset with strong marketing instincts
- Demonstrated attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- General knowledge of statistical concepts related to A/B testing. Familiarity with both Frequentist and Bayesian methodologies is a bonus.