Causalytics: Full-stack Developer
via We Work Remotely
Headquarters: Turku, Finland
We are looking for a Fullstack developer to join a tightly-knit team and help us develop the Causalytics platform. You do not have to be an expert in every area, or have many years of corporate experience as long as you have been busy with various projects (pro or hobby) and are able and willing to learn (fast) as you go.
We are building a platform that automates decision making for digital advertising. The product was born when we won the Sanoma Data Challenge Hackathon in March 2021.
Causalytics is a fast-paced growth company with a startup soul. You’ll work in a collaborative and inclusive environment built on a culture of trust, transparency and feedback. You will get to take on challenging software problems, but don’t worry we will be there to support you.
What we can offer:
- Influence. You’ll play an important part in the frequent decisions regarding features, technologies and architecture
- Opportunity to learn. You’ll be working on the entire product, not just modules or features. You will learn a lot and you will learn fast, thanks to the pace of a startup in a growth phase.
- Focus on one product. Work on, master and own one product rather than scratching the surface of multiple ones or barely supporting multiple projects.
- Work with the best. Our first developer, CTO and Co-founder (John Kronström) is a highly efficient, business-oriented and experienced full-stack developer. He’s also a really nice guy. 🙂
- Modern tools. Only work with the best technologies where the stack or legacy is not a constraint.
- Challenge. We’re riding on the trend of automating data-driven decision making, so we need to come up with lots of “never seen before” features.
Our current stack consists of:
- Vue.js with Vuex and Vuetify
- Node.js with Feathers.js and Sequelize
- Sass and Stylus
We’re constantly updating our stack to only include the best tools.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- A team player
- A problem solver
- Honest, open and ready to speak their mind to defend their ideas
- Eager to learn new things, continuously
- Worked as a full-stack developer on various projects (pro or hobby)
- Experience developing complex web applications from scratch
- Experience with our stack or willingness (and capability) to learn it fast
Any history in data science or even just an interest in analytics is a bonus.
Being a startup everyone gets to do everything, so if you have some other talents, we’ll certainly put them all to use.
Worktime, salary and specifications:
- This is a full-time position
- The salary range for this position is 3500€ – 4500€ per month
- We are all working remotely currently, in the future a hybrid model will be possible with offices based in Turku (Finland). Relocation is possible.
- Succeeding in this position requires English proficiency, Finnish is a bonus.
The hiring process:
- Screening call
- Interview with the team
- Code review (for candidates able to share previous projects they worked on independently) or test.
For more information and if you have questions, please contact us at [email protected] . Candidates are interviewed as we go, and we’ll hire as soon as we find good ones. If you feel we could be a good match, send us your application fast. If you think your friend cold be a good match don’t hesitate to share it with them.