Canny: Senior Media Buyer
via We Work Remotely
We’re hiring a Senior Media Buyer to drive our advertising efforts across multiple ad channels. 🚀
You’ll own the strategy, execution, tracking, and optimization of paid channels (e.g. Google Ads, Microsoft Ads, Facebook Ads, LinkedIn Ads) to generate leads and build awareness.
The ideal candidate is a data-driven, results-oriented performance marketer who enjoys building, testing, and optimizing campaigns. They have deep channel expertise and a solid understanding of how to reach a target audience at all stages of the funnel.
- Design, execute and optimize ROI-positive advertising campaigns across multiple channels
- Write compelling ad copy focused on driving conversions, and work with our design team to craft interesting creative
- Optimize campaigns and manage A/B testing to improve conversions; optimize targeting, bidding, ad copy, landing pages, CTAs, etc.
- Support our content marketing efforts by promoting content at all stages of the funnel
- Set up retargeting campaigns to move leads along their journey
- Build and maintain performance reports for all channels
- Research and monitor key competitors’ advertising strategies
- Google Analytics
- Semrush (or similar)
- Hubspot (reporting, landing pages, custom audiences)
- Optimizely (or similar)
- Heap (or similar)
- Competitive base salary and equity
- Unlimited paid sick and vacation days
- Quarterly international team offsites ✈️
- You have outstanding written English skills
- You have at least 3 years of experience building and executing advertising strategies across multiple channels including Google Ads, Microsoft Ads, LinkedIn Ads, and Facebook / Instagram Ads
- You’re knowledgeable in research and analytics tools including Google Analytics, Semrush, Hubspot, or similar
- You have a track record of optimizing and improving campaign performance through A/B testing, copy testing, and other methods
- You’re experienced in conversion rate optimization (CRO) and can contribute to optimizing conversions at all stages of the funnel
- You’re independent and a strong learner—if you don’t know much about a topic, you research it until you do
- You understand account-based marketing and how advertising supports it
- You’ve successfully created advertising campaigns for B2B businesses
- You have demonstrated the ability to onboard and integrate with an organization long-term: within the last 5 years, you’ve worked at one company for at least 2 years
- Experience managing ad budgets of at least $20,000 per month
- Understanding content marketing and SEO
- Ability to create image and video ads
- Experience running campaigns on other ad channels
- Experience managing media buys with publishers
In your application, please include your resume, creative samples, and tell us why you want to work at Canny.
For brownie points, add a link to your favorite GIF.