Cables and Sensors: Customer Experience Representative, 100% Remote
via We Work Remotely
Headquarters: Orlando, FL
Are you keenly familiar with going above and beyond for a client and doing whatever it takes to deliver world-class service? If so, this job is for you. This position will be part of our customer-facing support team; the ultimate goal for this role is to continue strengthening the experience customers have when interacting with Cables and Sensors. We expect every contact a customer makes with our company to be outstanding and significantly above industry standards.
- Outstanding customer focus, the capability to provide stellar experiences and interactions
- Problem solving and analysis, be able to resolve minor problems and make the appropriate decisions to satisfy customers.
- Time management, the capability to be efficient with time, dedicate efforts where they matter.
- Multi-tasking, be capable of managing multiple calls, emails, live chats and an onslaught of information during times when pressure increases and be able to manage them calmly and error-free.
- Communication proficiency, great communication skills both verbally on the phone and in writing by email. Demonstrate high attention for detail in grammar and spelling
- Teamwork orientation, capable of working with a remote team, being involved and enjoying a friendly and warm work environment.
- Technical capacity, fluent with the use of online tools, desktop software, and mobile apps.
- Ability to follow guidelines of standard operating procedures.
- Capacity to make decisions, being able to identify when to request assistance from a supervisor vs. a self-made decision.
This job is a 100% remote position. All office and computer equipment required to perform its duties will be provided by the employer. A dedicated, private, quiet location with a strong wired internet connection at home will be required for this position. Background noises should be strictly monitored as a professional environment must be communicated over the phone.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position available immediately. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday – 10 – 6pm EST shift with a 30-min lunch break. All time zones will be considered but must be located within the US.
Our team meets once per year as an entire company in Orlando, FL; Traveling for in-person training will also be required.
Required Education and Experience
- Customer service experience is preferred, medical industry experience not required.
- Strong multitasking skills
- Proven attention to detail. To show off this skill, when applying for this position through email, be sure to make the subject line “Your New Customer Experience Team Member”.
- Strong computer skills, emphasis on the use of online tools, G Suite experience preferred.
- Strong grammar and typing skills
- Excellent time management with little to no supervision
Position Reports to
Erica Reisinger, Sr Manager Customer Experience & Sales Operations
To apply, email your resume to [email protected], no cover letter required. In the body of your email, please briefly answer the questions below.
- Why would you be a great fit for this position? What qualities, skills, and experience could you contribute to the team?
- At Cables and Sensors, our company culture is extremely important. What qualities do you look for in a company’s culture?
- Please upload a 30 second to 1 minute video introducing yourself and sharing anything else you’d like to say. You can either attach the video to the email or provide a youtube link.
Deadline for submissions is 11/4/2022
Salary Expectation: $40,000 – 50,000 per year