Business Processes Principal Consultant (Bangalore, IN, 560103)
We help the world run better
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from.Apply now!
SAP Solution Architect Finance – Airlines Industry
Service Industries Practice within SAP Solution Delivery Centre helps our customers in their journey towards Intelligent Enterprise, SAP S/4HANA Digital Transformation, Innovation, Cloud and Industry Cloud. We serve customers including Travel and Transportation, Professional Services, Engineering Constructions and Operations, Media, Sports and Entertainment and Telecommunications Organizations.
We are looking for an experienced Consultant with deep and proven experience in delivering successful E2E Customer Centric projects in Passenger Travel Industry and supporting new opportunities
As an architect, you must possess deep product expertise, business experience and the ability to lead business transformation projects
You will be responsible for:
- Supporting SAP’s Passenger Travel industry customers with the conception and implementation of optimized processes
- Collaboration with Global teams and supporting projects for new SAP opportunities and projects for the Passenger Travel industry
- Pre-Sales Support, creation and execution of presentations and demos to clients and partners for Passenger Travel customers
- Close cooperation with the global teams regarding knowledge-sharing and business development for specific expert topics.
- Developing Services, Packages and participating in delivering innovative use cases to solve industry challenges using SAP’s latest software and tools
- Bringing in focus on Experience Data and Operational Data and provide solution to customer
- Building reusable assets and lead knowledge management process
- Supporting the Ramp-Up of new SAP products at our clients of in the Passenger Travel industry and ensuring knowledge transfer to partners and customers
- Bachelor’s degree. Master’s degree/ MBA/ ICWA is recommended
- Deep SAP Product Expertise in Finance and integration with other processes
- Proven experience and expertise in all Finance modules is preferred
- Experience in SAP Airline project implementation. Candidate should have completed minimum 4 End to End implementations for Airline Industry
- Should have extensive knowledge on Airline / Passenger Travel industry KPIs, methods of calculation and implementation of SAP Solution
- Strong analytical skills, result-oriented and effectiveness in problem solving.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Team player and ability to work successfully in culturally diverse environments.
- SAP methodology and Solution Manager experience is preferred.
- Knowledge in deploying solutions for Airline Profitability and understanding of Airline Direct Operating Cost is a plus
- Working experience in Airline and other Passenger Travel Industry is a plus
- Working experience of 15+ years
- Location: Bangalore or Gurgaon
- Travel Percentage – 0-60%
We build breakthroughs together
SAP innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide, we are purpose-driven and future-focused, with a highly collaborative team ethic and commitment to personal development. Whether connecting global industries, people, or platforms, we help ensure every challenge gets the solution it deserves. At SAP, we build breakthroughs, together.
We win with inclusion
SAP’s culture of inclusion, focus on health and well-being, and flexible working models help ensure that everyone – regardless of background – feels included and can run at their best. At SAP, we believe we are made stronger by the unique capabilities and qualities that each person brings to our company, and we invest in our employees to inspire confidence and help everyone realize their full potential. We ultimately believe in unleashing all talent and creating a better and more equitable world.
SAP is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to the values of Equal Employment Opportunity and provide accessibility accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team: [email protected]
For SAP employees: Only permanent roles are eligible for the SAP Employee Referral Program, according to the eligibility rules set in the SAP Referral Policy. Specific conditions may apply for roles in Vocational Training.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, age, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, et al), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or disability.
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Requisition ID: 359726 | Work Area: Consulting and Professional Services | Expected Travel: 0 – 10% | Career Status: Professional | Employment Type: Regular Full Time | Additional Locations: #LI-Hybrid.