Business Process Consultant – FI Localization (São Leopoldo, BR, 93022-718)
We help the world run better
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from.Apply now!
The S4HANA Solution Delivery @ Scale is an organization that provides remote/onsite SAP consulting services to SAP customers. It is a global team with centers in EMEA, India, Greater China, North America and Latin America.
We are growing the Sao Leopoldo based near-shore center to expand our delivery capabilities within the Latin American region. Our desire is to provide SAP’s customers access to the best global network of consultants with expertise in SAP’s latest technologies. The São Leopoldo near shore center is a sophisticated Service & Knowledge organization providing unique capabilities to SAP’s customers on their implementations of innovation products, mainly S/4HANA and TDF (Tax Declaration Framework).
- To address customer requirements in finance areas for cross industries.
- Provide remote/onsite SAP consulting services to key SAP customers on innovation products, mainly S/4HANA and TDF (Tax Declaration Framework).
- Proceed with IMG configuration, design/execute implementation packages (e.g. RDS´s, Best practices implementation guides).
- Build competencies to deliver solutions to customers.
- Be able to understand complex business scenarios and propose SAP standard solutions or workarounds.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS:
- Be actively involved in the preparation, conception, realization and Go Live of customer implementation projects.
- Demonstrate the ability to plan, run, and manage workshops/meetings with internal and external clients.
- Gain expertise in S4HANA Financial area.
- Gain expertise in TDF.
- Providing a creative source of ideas/solutions to address customer issues.
- Delivering billable components that meets a customer’s needs.
- Execution of innovation portfolio serving as primary contact from customer success service areas to deploy and implement solutions.
- Ensure standard solution usage whenever it´s possible. Be able to provide workarounds when SAP standard solutions do not fit to customer scenarios.
- Be able to evaluate affected processes and scenarios. Ensure proper validation of solution implemented by grating minimum test case scenarios execution.
- Get involved with customer scenarios, be able to understand business needs and discuss best approaches to help them.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Knowledge on Brazilian localization, main taxes concepts and Brazilian needs;
- Knowledge on SPED´s (Accounting, Fiscal).
- Knowledge on SAP FI: FI-AR (Account Receivable), FI-AP (Account Payables), GL and New GL(General Ledger), FI-AA (Asset Account); Month/year end closing activities and Configuration of SAP FI integration with some SD, PP or MM modules.
- SAP product experience and/or at least 3 years prior relevant industry/solutions experience;
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills; Ability and good will to pick up knowledge in new areas
- Experience building and retaining customer relationships, Strong customer oriented attitude.
- Desired but not mandatory:
- Knowledge on S/4 HANA (FI/CO);
- IS-Retail or IS-OIL experience;
- Knowledge on TDF;
- Knowledge on HANA database, knowledge on basic HANA tools (HANA studio) for navigation and scenarios identification;
- Knowledge on ABAP programming (debugging);
- Background on SAP Solution Manager Topics (functionalities & tools).
Bachelor in Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics, or similar.
São Leopoldo – Rio Grande do sul.
Solution Delivery Center
Up to 30%
English – Fluent in both spoken and written English (Mandatory)
Portuguese – Fluent in both spoken and written Portuguese (Mandatory)
Spanish – Good and effective in spoken Spanish (Optional)
Regular Full Time
We build breakthroughs together
SAP innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide, we are purpose-driven and future-focused, with a highly collaborative team ethic and commitment to personal development. Whether connecting global industries, people, or platforms, we help ensure every challenge gets the solution it deserves. At SAP, we build breakthroughs, together.
We win with inclusion
SAP’s culture of inclusion, focus on health and well-being, and flexible working models help ensure that everyone – regardless of background – feels included and can run at their best. At SAP, we believe we are made stronger by the unique capabilities and qualities that each person brings to our company, and we invest in our employees to inspire confidence and help everyone realize their full potential. We ultimately believe in unleashing all talent and creating a better and more equitable world.
SAP is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to the values of Equal Employment Opportunity and provide accessibility accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team: [email protected]
For SAP employees: Only permanent roles are eligible for the SAP Employee Referral Program, according to the eligibility rules set in the SAP Referral Policy. Specific conditions may apply for roles in Vocational Training.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, age, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, et al), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or disability.
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Requisition ID: 343040 | Work Area: Consulting and Professional Services | Expected Travel: 0 – 30% | Career Status: Professional | Employment Type: Regular Full Time | Additional Locations: #LI-Hybrid.