BitStarz Casino: Front End Developer
via We Work Remotely
BitStarz is expanding and we’re looking for developers who share our passion for casino video games to join our team.
You will work with UI/UX designers, front-end and back-end web developers and build all client-side logic, and fine tune the look and feel of our website.
- Design, implement and document Web based video games.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize our website for all devices, screen densities, maximum performance and scalability.
- Design and maintain front end deployment tooling and processes to allow continuous software builds.
- Design and implement automated UI/Stress tests
- Minimum 3 years of experience in following technologies
- Strong understanding of web markup, including HTML5 and CSS3
- Experience with responsive design, cross-browser and pixel density compatibility issues
- Experience with browser rendering specifics.
- Experience with front-end build tools (preferably Webpack)
- Experience converting Figma UI designs into pixel perfect responsive web pages.
- Experience with REST APIs, AJAX and asynchronous requests.
- Agile working environment.
- Experience with video game engines (PixiJS, Phaser 3, Unity, cocos2d, Unreal)
- Understanding of Git
- Experience with stress testing tools
- Exposure to front-end frameworks/libraries such as Angular, Vue, React, jQuery
- Experience with back-end server technologies like PHP, Node.js, Asp.Net, Java Spring.
In return for your valuable contribution:
- Competitive salaries
- Travel allowance to visit colleagues across the globe
- Fully comprehensive health insurance whilst you travel
- Fitness Challenges to keep us in shape
- Annual team building events at exclusive 5-star resorts
Whilst our roles are fully remote, we prefer people residing in or close to Belgrade.