BBE Marketing Inc: Full-Stack PHP Developer (Symfony + Angular)
via We Work Remotely
Headquarters: Dallas, Texas
The tasks include:
– Developing new features
– Making fixes and updates to app
– Implementing quality checks, metrics and monitoring: automated testing, code style, integrating error reporting and performance monitoring tools etc.
– Work with team in planning and strategizing
– Making important architectural decisions
You will love this role if:
– You like working with the stakeholders directly. We’re a relatively small startup, there’s no bureaucracy and complex hierarchy. You’ll be communicating directly with all the team members, from CEO to Customer Support.
– You are a team player
– You like to work and ship stuff fast without compromising quality. You know when to stop and call it done without trying to achieve the unattainable perfection.
– You are a problem solver
– You know how to find an optimal solution and ship it fast without introducing unnecessary complexity and overhead.
– You’re not afraid to prove your point when necessary. We trust our team members and believe they have businesses best interest at heart. If there’s no simple solution to a problem, you can provide the arguments and clearly communicate the risks.
– Self-starter, we don’t like to micro-manage our team
– You treat privileged information with care. You can be trusted with sensitive company data
– Good written and spoken English.
– Solid experience with PHP, Symfony, MySQL (or any other RDBMS)
– Basic experience with Angular;
– Good knowledge of HTML, CSS, SASS/SCSS.
– Experience writing tests in PHP. PHPUnit is a must. Knowledge of other testing frameworks and tools will be a plus.
– Experience writing tests in TS/JS. Experience with Jasmine.
– You have experience setting up and/or maintaining CI pipelines running tests and other quality checks.
– Able to work 4 hours overlap within 08:00 – 18:00 EST
Nice to have:
– Experience with DigitalOcean;
– Experience with Bitbucket Pipelines
Job Types: Full-time, Contract