Auctria: Auctria Launch Specialist: guide non-profits through their event setup (remote, but PST timezones preferred)
via We Work Remotely
Headquarters: Ottawa, Canada
Want to see how that intersects with technology? Join our team of changemakers! At Auctria (a SaaS nonprofit fundraising tech company), our Launch Team is responsible for guiding customers through their Auctria event set-up.
This role requires frequent Zoom calls with customer teams, often based on the US West Coast, so candidates in time zones compatible with PST are strongly preferred.
- Serve as the customer’s trusted Auctria advisor, drive value and forge relationships with key contacts.
- Conduct scheduled Zoom calls with customer teams during the project lifecycle. These would range from a discovery call to learn about the project, to training calls to teach customer teams what they need to know for a successful event.
- Work cross-functionally with other team members
- Take an active role in monitoring customer timeline to launch
- Identify barriers to success & proactively monitor, escalate, and solve platform specific for the customer
- Respond to customer support questions
- Contribute to the development of internal processes, and best practices
Qualified Candidates Must:
- Demonstrate exceptional attention to detail, process orientation & ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
- Be technically proficient with online tools, a ‘power user’.
- Be comfortable in everyday of use of Excel for working with tables of data
- Be aware of the basics of web design to set up event websites in our custom website editor
- Have a record of consistently meeting and/or exceeding goals
- Have high speed internet and a space to work remotely
Preferred Candidates Will:
- Have experience working and/or volunteering in the nonprofit industry
- Contribute to team development and consistently evaluate opportunities for improvement
- Be customer-centric, responsive, and thoughtful
- Be proactive and work well independently with exceptional time management skills
- Thrive in an autonomous, fast-paced, rapidly changing environment